Have you suffered any permanent tooth loss recently? If you are interested in having a fully functional set of teeth again, there are options. Dentures are a removable tooth replacement option that can fill any gap you have, large or small, for a functional smile that is easy to care for. If you are only missing a few teeth, partial dentures can be crafted to suit your needs. If you are looking for an entire set of artificial teeth, complete dentures are available. No matter your desires, dentures can suit your need and provide you with a wide array of benefits:
– Dentures are removable and can be upgraded or replaced as necessary.
– Dentures can be used to fill out your facial structure no matter how many teeth you need to replace.
– Missing teeth make your face much older than it truly is. Dentures restore your smile and bring back a more youthful appearance.
– Spaces or voids left from missing teeth can be a safe haven for bacteria to grow and spread. The gums around the spaces can also loosen up and cause neighboring teeth to slide and move. Use dentures to eliminate bacteria cesspools and prevent tooth slippage.
– Dentures can improve the functionality of chewing and speaking habits that could be affected due to missing teeth.
– Missing teeth can affect your work opportunities, your social life, and your self-esteem. Remove the stigma attached to missing teeth by filling in your smile with dentures.
If you would like to set up an appointment to discuss your possible denture treatment with Dr. Obiora E. Nkwonta and our team at Lake City Way Dental Center, please call 206.363.1828 to set up a visit to our dentist office in Seattle, Washington. Get the smile you’ve always dreamed of with dentures.